Soon the real Messiah game arrives - soon to be released I am Jesus Christ: Prologue with brochures in the form of a new trailer

The upcoming publication of Similar studio is likely to arouse discussion.

The name I am Jesus Christ: Prologue puts players to guide Jesus themselves, doing many sorts of miracles.

I am Jesus Christ: Prologue is a free game that contains features available in a full version, the official description of the title begins. The full version refers to the title of I am Jesus Christ, which will be released next year. Return in time for more than 2,000 years and follow the same path as Jesus Christ, His baptism to the resurrection.

Inspired by the New Testament stories, the title is unparalleled simulation, according to his official description.

I am Jesus Christ: Prologue will be released appropriately for PC in December. The Steam page can be accessed from this link. You can look at the trailer output below.

I

More on the subject:

  • Waiting for the web-the Fight of Gods starred game starred by Jesus, Buddha and Moses received its trailer

  • God's fighting game Fight of Gods was in trouble with the Malaysian government

Comments