Kojima Productions: The Boys Similar video game concept put on ice

Damsel Hideo Kojima has revealed that Kojima Productions was a comparable game in which the Machen was. 2 buddies with a team of detectives need to identify against legendary heroes. After Hideo Kojima watched component of The Boys using Amazon Prime Video, he placed the principle back on hold.

Kojima stated: The Boys that I damaged off after 3 episodes of the initial season. I believed I would look at the remainder of the series. As a matter of fact, I looked at a couple of episodes that were provided at the time when I desired to begin a job that I had prepared for a long period of time and also put it on ice because the principle was comparable (various other setups and also techniques). A pal point (male/female) with an unique investigative team that completes against legendary heroes behind the scenes.

I thought about Mads as the major actor.

Comments